Project Description

Are you planning on traveling with your pet and need a health certificate?  Dr. Gregory is a USDA accredited veterinarian and able to provide health certificates for travel within the United States as well as internationally. Call today to set up your appointment and be sure to let us know where you’re traveling so we can be prepared for your appointment. If you are traveling by air, also check with your airline, as they may have additional requirements for pet travel. Visit the following website for helpful information on what your pet may need when visiting a particular country.