In light of the rapidly changing updates regarding COVID-19, effective March 19, 2020, we will no longer be allowing clients inside of the clinic. Only pets and staff will be allowed in the building. We have also stopped performing routine spay/neuter surgeries and dental cleanings. This is in an effort to protect you and our staff so that we may remain open to serve you and your pets.
- When you arrive to the clinic, call us at 706-671-1900 so we know you are here. If you get the voicemail during our operating hours, please call back. That just means we are on the other line.
- If your pet is coming for a surgical procedure, we will go over everything with you on the phone and give you a time to pick up your pet. If your pet is coming for an appointment, an assistant will get all of the pertinent information regarding what is going on with your pet over the phone.
- An assistant will meet you at your vehicle and take your pet inside the clinic for Dr. Gregory to examine.
- Dr. Gregory will develop a treatment plan and we will call you to go over estimated costs and get your approval.
- Once treatment is approved, we will treat your pet. When we are finished, we will call you so you can pay over the phone via credit/debit card.
- We will bring your pet back to your vehicle and you will be on your way!
Things to Remember:
- Bring your cell phone to your appointment!
- If at all possible, please be prepared to pay for services via credit/debit card vs cash
- All cats MUST be in a carrier. We cannot make any exceptions to this rule. We have a limited number of carriers available for purchase if necessary.
- Kennel space permitting, you may drop your pet off and pick them up later vs waiting in the parking lot if you desire.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we adopt this new protocol. This is uncharted territory and we are learning as we go. As always, feel free to call or text us with any questions. Stay healthy!
Dr. Star Gregory