Zutilla Pet Clinic is Dalton’s newest veterinary clinic! We specialize in outpatient medicine and preventive care for dogs and cats. Part of our mission is to provide outstanding pet care while exceeding client expectations. Also, a portion of every dollar spent goes to help pets in need right here in our community! Read more about our non-profit here.
The mission of Zutilla Pet Clinic is as follows:
-Provide exceptional veterinary services for dogs and cats while exceeding client expectations.
-Promote spay/neuter and preventive care.
-Make heartworm prevention available to pets in need via the non-profit, “Zutilla Has a Heart.”
We want to make it easy for you to keep your pet healthy! We offer:
- Low-cost vaccines– No appointment needed. Just come on in!
- Free vaccines for life– No tricks or hidden fees. Click here to learn more.
- Drop-off services– Need to head to work and don’t have time to be here during your pet’s appointment? No worries. Drop him or her off in the morning and pick them up on your way home.
- Saturday hours– Can’t get to us during the week? We are here the 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month
- Care Credit– Don’t let finances stop you from providing your pet with the care they deserve. We accept care credit. No interest payment plans available!
Call 706-671-1900 today to schedule your pet’s appointment or ask any questions you may have. Click here to see the services we offer. We can’t wait to meet you!